Start your funny call on iPhone with Call Voice Changer
If you want to have more fun with your friends over normal iPhone calls, Call Voice Changer program will be the perfect answer. It is never easier to modify and change your voice in real time, as well as adding background and some crazy voice effects whenever you are on the phone. Not only on iPhone, but any smartphone.
You will able to change your voice to any voice you can imagine with AV Voice Changer SoftwareDiamond 9.0 (VCSD9). From Morgan Freeman, president Obama, Darth Vader, Justin Bieber or any voice out there, you can just mimic them easily. Let’s enjoying calling your friends with a new splendid prank.
>> Helpful article: Polish your voice with special effects of Voice Changer Diamond 9
Step 1: Requirements
- An iPhone or any other smartphone.
- Installed AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.0.
- One 4-Pole TRRS to 3.5mm Stereo & Mic Splitter (Male to 2x Female) – hereinafter referred to as Y Splitter.
- One 3.5mm Jack-jack Audio Cable (Male to Male).
- Microphone for PC.
- Earphone for iPhone.
Step 2: Prepare your voice with AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.0
There are two main ways to prepare your voice:
- Nickvoices: the ready-to-use voice presets without having to adjust anything.
- Voice Morpher: freely adjust your voice with Pitch, Timbre and then add special effects. This is the most creative way to use the software.
>> Helpful article: Make Quick Funny Calls With Ready-to-use Nickvoices
- More in-depth information on how to use the software: How to use Voice Morpher in VCSD 9.0.
- Remember to visit the Add-on Store to download various interesting voice presets (Chipmunk voice, Justin Bieber, Morgan Freeman, etc.). You can download not only Nickvoices, but also other effects such as background effects, parody voices and sound packs.
Step 3: Set Default Recording Device
- Look at System Tray at bottom-right corner of your desktop.
- Right click Speaker icon -> choose Playback devices.
- Make sure your main speaker was set at default device.
- Choose the Recording tab
- Find the Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device). Right click on it and choose Set as Default Device.
- Right-click on Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) again.
- Choose Properties. Uncheck Listen to this device to avoid unnecessary noises.
Step 4: Connect iPhone and PC via cables
- Insert Male Plug of Y Splitter into iPhone Earphone Jack (1).
- Insert Male-to-Male jack (2):
- One into Microphone Jack of Y Splitter.
- One into Headphone Jack of your PC.
- Connect an Earphone to Headphone Jack of Y Splitter (3).
- Connect a Microphone to Microphone Jack of your PC (4).
And now, you can dial a number and start your conversation. Speak through the Microphone attached to the laptop (NOT through your phone - see the image above)
- Listen to the Earphone attached to your iPhone.
- Leave your iPhone far away for a clear voice with no echo and noises.
Let's dial a number and see what happens next.