|Is it really President Obama talking to me in a game?|
In this tutorial, Call Voice Changer will show you how to use TeamSpeak 3, but differently, to have a very funny talk. Everyone will be amazed and laugh so hard that the conversation just naturally becomes a chatting topic for a very long time. Your games will be light-hearted as they will ever be.
Have you ever imagined your voice to be different? With AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9 (VCSD9), you will sound like Batman, Morgan Freeman, President Obama, a little girl or just like an old grandma. You can prank your friends, have more fun talking to other gaming teammates or simply disguising your voice while playing. How could we miss something this cool?
>> Helpful article: Chipmunk Voice Changer for Funny Prank Call Ideas
Step 1: Turn on Virtual Audio Device mode in VCSD9
- On main panel, choose Preferences
- In VCS Preferences window, select Virtual driver Mode (1).
Step 2: Change Audio Settings in TeamSpeak 3
- Run TeamSpeak Client.
- Click Settings (1)
- Choose Options (2) to open TeamSpeak's Options dialog box.
- In the Options dialog box, choose Capture (3).
- In the Capture section, choose Microphone (Avsoft Virtual Audio Device) for Capture Device (4).
- Click OK (5).
Step 3: Prepare your voice in VCSD9
Go to main panel of Voice Changer Software Diamond 9, choose your favorite voice morphing solution.
- You can use ready-to-use Nickvoices for fast modification. They are the built-in voice presets to help you change voice fast to a male or female with different age. There are also non-human voices to explore.
- The other way is Voice Morpher feature, for more creative editing. You can change your Pitch and Timbre to sound higher or lower, younger or older; and apply special audio effects for a more natural voice in different situations.
Step 4: Start you funny TeamSpeak 3 voice chat
And now, start your funny call in TeamSpeak 3 with different voices and amaze everyone else. They will be surprised. "President Obama is talking to you." Why not?