|Darth Vader voice changer with breathing sound|
"I am your father!" Say it loudly and confidently with a sonorous bass voice - the voice of Darth Vader. If you are a true fan of Star Wars, then this is the coolest Darth Vader voice changer with even Darth Vader breathing sound that you should check out.
"Is it Darth Vader talking? Yes, dude. Welcome to the dark side." Make the best prank calls and chat conversations with your friends and family. Spice up the mood with a little fantasy of Star Wars, why not?
As we have received so many requests to make a tutorial on how to change voice to sound like Darth Vader. So, here it is, Call Voice Changer brings you 3-simple-step tutorial with special effect as a bonus: breathing sound. You will easily join the dark side, use the force to speak just like Luke's father (lol 🌟) in both online chat conversations and offline voice changing projects.
***Related: 3 Steps To Troll Your Friends With Yoda Voice
AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5
This is the software specialized in modifying human's voice timbre and pitch level in real-time. Download AV Voice Changer Software Diamond via the button below:
This amazing software allows you to change your voice to any voice you want in real time. What's more, you will have a built recorder, audio editor to cut/split/copy/add effects to audio, file morpher to convert file format in batches and many other awesome features integrated all-in-one.
|Main panel of AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5|
In this tutorial, you will know how to sound like Darth Vader and add the effect Darth Vader breathing for you online calls/audio records or any audio project.
*Step 1*: Adjust Voice Changer settings
- On main panel, choose Preferences (1).
- In VCS Preferences window, select Virtual driver Mode (2).
- Click OK (3) to close the window
|Choosing Virtual driver Mode|
By choosing this mode, the software will focus on the software it is connected to. For example, when you want to change your voice to talk in real time on Skype, connect AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5 to Skype with this mode, it will focus solely on Skype conversation to have the best voice quality.
*Step 2*: Achieve the voice of Darth Vader
In this step, you will adjust your voice to sound just like Darth Vader
- On the Pitch-Timbre graph, move the pointer or use the arrow keys on your keyboard to adjust the values. In our case, we found Pitch 50% and Timbre 158 % best imitate Darth Vader voice. Remember, this is just that basic fundamentals of the voice. You will adjust more to get the desired voice.
Note: Result will vary from person to person. You can adjust a little bit to get the best result.
|Pitch and Timbre for Darth Vader voice|
Next: Adjust Equalizer.
- In Voice Effects panel, choose Add Voice Effects (1).
- In Effects Settings window, tick on Equalizer (2) in the Other drop-down list.
- Select Settings (3) to adjust Equalizer values.
- Adjust each slider as in the panel (4) and then click OK.
At this point, your voice will sound pretty much like Darth Vader already. Now, we will improve the sound quality with Voice Beautifying.
- In Voice Beautifying panel, select Advanced (5)
- Adjust Vowel Enhancer (6) with Formant 1's value of 143%
- Click OK (7).
|Darth Vader Voice Beautifying|
Alright, everything is great by far. Now, we will go to the next part, add effect of Darth Vader breathing.
*Step 3*: Add effect Darth Vader breathing
First, download the free effect at Audio4fun's Add-on store.
After downloading, you will see a file. Now, we will add this effect into AV Voice Changer Software Diamond 9.5
- On the Voice Effects panel, select Add Voice Effects to open Effects Settings window.
In Effects Setting window:
- Select Background Effects (1). When selecting the Background Effects, Settings button will be visible to choose.
- Choose Settings (2).
- In BGEffects window, click on Create Group (3)
- Type in the Title (4) of your new group.
- Click OK (5).
|Create group of effect Darth Vader breathing|
- Select Add Effect (6).
In the new window, fill in the information:
- Select the Group (7) you just created above.
- Enter Description (8). Remember: this will appear as the Effect's name in the software later.
- File path (9): select the file you just downloaded from Add-on Store.
|Add effect Darth Vader breathing into the software|
And now, the last check. If you did it right, when coming back to Effects Settings dialog box, you will see it like this:
Congratulations, your voice is now fully changed into Darth Vader and it also has the breathing sound effect. Impressive, right? Moreover, if you want to configure how loud the breathing sound effect is, you can click on this icon to quickly adjust the Volume.
Are you ready for a quick call? This is an example that we made just for fun. Do not cringe in any case, hahaha.